We are looking for an excellent and enthusiastic class teacher to come and join our school this Autumn. Although this is a fixed term contract to July 2021 it is with a view to extend to a permanent contract.
NQTs and experienced teachers are very welcome to apply. The post would equally suit NQT's or an experienced teacher returning to teaching.
NQT's would receive comprehensive support including fully trained mentors,additional release time, training and CPD.
We are a very popular school and highly valued by children, pupils, parents and Governors.
We can offer:
- Happy and well-motivated staff and Teaching Assistants in all classes.
- A positive learning environment within a supportive team
- Well-resourced classrooms, flexible ICT facilities, extensive playing fields
- A commitment to continued professional development
- Supportive parents/carers and Governors
- Delightful and well behaved children who like coming to school
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to motivate all pupils to enjoy their learning and strive for excellence
- The ability to involve pupils in their own learning and assessment
- High expectations of pupils’ achievements and behaviour
- Commitment to working as part of a team
- Willingness to become involved in all aspects of school life
- Enthusiasm, energy and a sense of fun and enjoyment
The Ofsted Inspection in February 2008 graded the school as outstanding in all aspects.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 30th September
Wallace Fields Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.