Required for January 2021.
We welcome applications from both full and part time teachers.
Are you an enthusiastic, inspirational and dedicated teacher? Would you relish the opportunity to work alongside a friendly, supportive and hard-working team? If so, St Bernadette’s may be the perfect school for you!
This is an excellent opportunity for a flexible, creative and committed individual to join our happy, vibrant and skilful team.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is passionate about ensuring all pupils achieve their potential
- Is able to demonstrate high quality curriculum skills
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner and is committed to developing their expertise as a teacher
- Is able to build supportive working relationships with colleagues
- Is supportive of the Catholic faith
We can offer you:
- Happy and well-motivated pupils who demonstrate outstanding behaviour
- A welcoming, friendly school with a commitment to your continuing professional development
- A happy, hardworking and supportive staff team
- A helpful and caring Governing Body
- A range of excellent teaching resources
- An inclusive ethos based on mutual respect
We would love to invite you to visit our school. Have a look on our school Twitter page to see a sample of what St. Bernadette’s has to offer you.
Visits can be arranged by contacting the school office or by emailing the applications enquiry address listed above.
Application forms are available from the eteach website or by contacting the applications email.
Please ensure that all applications are completed on the CES application form.
We welcome applications from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on 19th October.
St Bernadette’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants. Successful applicant(s) will need to provide evidence of their Identity and Right to Work in the UK.
St Bernadette's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.