KS2 Class Teacher
Start date: 4th January 2021
Hours: Full time
Salary: £25,714 - £36,961 per annum – salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview
This is a fixed term post until 31st August 2021 pending a staffing and budget review
Are you an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations for all pupils?
Are you committed to raising standards and enabling all pupils to achieve well?
Are you excited by learning and desire to grow professionally?
If the answer to all of these questions is yes, and you want to make a positive difference to the educational outcomes for children, then Christ Church Hanham CE Primary School is interested in finding out more about you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional and motivated candidate to join our caring Christian school on its exciting journey. Christ Church CE Primary School is looking to appoint an excellent practitioner to join our dynamic team as a KS2 class teacher, preferably in Year 6. We are looking for someone who can provide our learners with the highest quality educational experience.
The successful applicant will need to be able to show evidence that they possess the skills and attributes to inspire all pupils and ensure outstanding outcomes, continually improving their own practice in order to enable every child to be the best that they can be. The successful person will also need to demonstrate that they are committed to their own professional learning and seek to continually improve and grow as a practitioner.
We are looking for a committed, talented and inspirational teacher who:
• has a proven record of excellent classroom practice including the ability to critically reflect and evaluate their own teaching (or equivalent during training)
• has a strong understanding of formative assessment and how this is used to adapt teaching
• is able to inspire, motivate and engage all pupils
• is an excellent team player and role model for the whole school community
• is supportive of the Christian ethos of the school
• desires to participate in the full life of the school including running clubs
• is a strong communicator who desires to build excellent relationships with all stakeholders
• has experience of subject leadership or ambitious to do so
In return, we can offer you:
• a caring, Christian community that is committed to ensuring that every pupil receives the best possible educational experience each and every day
• a school with a strong track record of pastoral care and support for all children and families
• confident, happy pupils keen to learn and challenge themselves
• supportive and reflective colleagues who are keen to learn and develop their own practice
• a school committed to ongoing professional growth and development through the use of research-informed practice
We also welcome applications from NQTs.
This is an exciting time to join our school team. If you are interested, please email the school office to arrange a conversation and/or meeting with our Headteacher.
Closing date: Wednesday 4th November 2020.
Interview date: Wednesday 11th November 2020.
Christ Church CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Christ Church Hanham CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.