We have vacancies for a full-time KS2 class teacher to commence in January 2020 for the remainder of the 2020/21 academic year
with a view to a permanent contract, subject to vacancy, beyond that.
Salary negotiable: TMPS or UPS
We are happy to receive applications from experienced teachers or NQTs, including practitioners at KS1, KS2 or KS3.
Yattendon School is a successful and happy school rated as
‘Good’ by OFSTED at our most recent inspection in Feb. 2017.
We would love you to consider joining our team and be part of our exciting future. Following a significant building project, including a new all-weather sports pitch and a major refurbishment of classrooms, we are able to offer you and our children a modern and dynamic learning environment.
We can offer you:
• enthusiastic and friendly children
• a happy school with excellent new facilities and extensive grounds
• dedicated and supportive colleagues
• opportunities to lead and deliver new initiatives within the school
• lots of support, access to excellent professional development and plenty of opportunity for growth, no matter where you are in your teaching career
• networking opportunities with other local schools as members of the Horley Learning Partnership
• excellent relationship with parents
• A relocation allowance can be negotiable for this position
You are very welcome to come and visit us to see our school in action, subject to Covid-19 precautions. Please call the school office to arrange a mutually convenient date and time to meet Guy Perkins, our Head Teacher.
“This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.”