Co-Headteacher: Miss K Bathe & Mrs N Mossop
NOR 336 – School Group Age Range 2 – 11
KS2 Class teacher –/Fixed Term contract until 31/08/2021
Job Share will be considered
Salary Dependent on Experience
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Start Date: 1st January 2021
The Governors and Head Teacher of Holy Family Catholic Primary & Nursery School would like to appoint an enthusiastic, well-motivated and adaptable class teacher. Applications are invited from experienced teachers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team developing this outstanding Catholic primary school.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- is willing to support the Catholic ethos of our school;
- is a caring and dedicated teacher who is committed to excellence, inclusion and high expectations for all pupils;
- has energy and a creative approach that will deliver inspiring and challenging learning opportunities matched to the individual needs of all pupils;
- aspires to nurture, motivate and delight children in their learning, whilst maintaining the highest expectations of behaviour and attainment;
- has a hard working, positive, ‘can do’ attitude to school life.
In return we will offer:
- a strong Catholic ethos;
- a supportive and caring learning environment which aims to promote and develop expertise of all staff through a commitment to CPD;
- enthusiastic and friendly children who respond well to encouragement and challenge, and have a love for learning;
- a very supportive Governing Body.
‘There is a positive sense of purpose across the school. Staff are proud to work at the school and morale is high.’ Ofsted Report June 2016
Holy Family Catholic Primary & Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate shall be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and barred list check plus a range of other recruitment checks.
Closing Date: Friday 27th November 2020 – by midday
Interview Date: Week beginning 7th December 2020
Holy Family Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.