KS2 Classroom Teacher
Required September 2021
Salary - NQT/Mainscale
Deadline: Thursday 18th March
Interview : Friday 26th March
At Noremarsh Junior School, we are looking for a passionate KS2 class teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
WHY CHOOSE US
Noremarsh Junior School is a 7-11 school in the heart of Royal Wootton Bassett. We pride ourselves in providing a happy and stimulating learning environment for all our children. We are part of the Royal Wootton Bassett Academy Trust (RWBAT) based in Swindon. We have strong links within the local community and believe education is a partnership between the school, parents and the local community which make our children's school experiences happy, rewarding and successful.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- NQT/Mainscale Salary
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- The opportunity to work within a well run, friendly school.
- Onsite parking.
- Benefits scheme , including online fitness programmes, discounted shopping, food and restaurant discounts.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A Good Honours Degree.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school.
For further details please visit the school website
Noremarsh Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Please note: Any position that involves working with children requires declaration of ALL convictions/cautions regardless of whether these are deemed as spent and a DBS check will be carried out before any employment commences. References will be obtained before interview at shortlisting stage and may be used in the interview process. If previous employment has included working with children then at least one referee must be from this employment regardless of whether this is the current or most recent employment Any gaps in employment must be detailed and an explanation provided in the relevant section.