KS2 Class Teacher
Start date: 1st September 2021
Hours: Full time
Salary: £25.714 - £36,961 per annum – salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview
Staple Hill School is looking for a Key Stage 2 teacher for September 2021 who: wants to make a difference, forms strong relationships, works well within a team and is committed to self and school improvement. Could this be you?
Staple Hill School is a vibrant and diverse school that is on a journey to be the best it can for the children it serves. We are seeking a teacher with the passion, skills and enthusiasm to be the teacher our children deserve; you may be experienced or in the early stages of your career or an NQT we are open to all applicants as we are confident that we have the capacity to develop all teachers. We actively encourage applications from underrepresented groups.
Working in close partnership with Kings’ Forest Primary School, as part of the Learning² partnership and the South Gloucestershire Teaching School Alliance we are able to offer bespoke support and CPD to all of our staff.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has the potential to be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Can bring joy to our school
• Has high aspirations for all children
• Is able to build strong relationships
• Is willing to go the extra mile for the children we serve
• Is passionate about education and keen to continually reflect and improve
• Has excellent subject knowledge
• Is able to support and challenge all pupils including those who have EAL
The school can offer:
• A sensible approach to marking, feedback and assessment
• Excellent program of professional development including additional weekly release time for study and self-improvement
• The opportunity to work within a forward-thinking school as part of a vibrant team of professionals committed to ensuring every child succeeds
• Engaged and well-behaved children
• Supportive parents and governors
• An amazing, well-resourced building
Closing date: Midday, Thursday 25th March 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 31st March 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Staple Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment.