Class Teacher Key Stage 2
Full Time One Year Fixed term with the potential to become permanent
Pay Range MPR/UPR
Required September 2021
The Governing body of this successful and popular school based in Cranleigh Surrey are seeking to appoint an inspirational Teacher who has a passion for learning and teaching and has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour.
Applications are welcomed from newly qualified or experienced teachers.
We are looking for a very good teacher who will:
• Be committed to developing the Catholic ethos of the school and ensuring that pupils achieve their potential.
• Be passionate about the education of all children.
• Have high expectations of children’s progress and attainment.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a dedicated and friendly team.
• Be enthusiastic, creative and resilient and understands how to make learning engaging for children.
• Will become fully involved in the wider life of the school.
We can offer you:
• An exciting opportunity to work in a friendly and welcoming community with a strong Catholic ethos, where every child is known and loved and part of a wonderful class of children.
• A dedicated and hardworking staff team and Governing body.
• Extremely supportive and engaged parents.
• Strong partnership with parish community.
• A commitment to your ongoing professional development.
• A commitment to your well-being.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. To arrange a visit, or for further information, please contact the school office.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Tuesday 16 March 2021
Interview date week commencing: 22 March 2021
We are committed to and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) check is required for all successful applicants.
Applications from Catholic/Non-Catholics welcomed.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.