We are looking to appoint a dynamic and innovative teacher with high standards and high expectations to work within our dedicated and friendly team from September 2021. This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and welcoming four form entry school where students are supported by an experienced and talented team who work in close unison to ensure a high standard of education for each student. The school is also being partly rebuilt and increasing to five forms of entry over the next few years.
Applications are welcomed from experienced practitioners. NQTs are also very welcome to apply and will have a dedicated support package with an experienced mentor for the duration of their NQT year.
Two weeks paid induction in July for an outstanding NQT candidate with the potential for additional incentives to be offered.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, including an Enhanced DBS check.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a strong classroom practitioner who can differentiate effectively for all abilities
- Demonstrates ‘Quality First’ teaching every day.
- Has high expectations of themselves and their pupils
- Demonstrates initiative when enhancing and enriching the children’s learning within & beyond the classroom
- Has a real passion to see children develop a life-long love of learning
- Is very well organised and contributes to a highly effective team and whole school events
In return we can offer:
- A leadership team who are hands on every day
- Career development opportunities to progress quickly to leadership if this is your aim
- A dynamic team of colleagues keen to get the very best outcomes for children
- A school that is committed to work life balance and cares about your well being
- Extremely well behaved pupils and incredibly supportive parents
- Well-equipped classrooms and IT equipment
- A competitive salary with outer London weighting + additional incentive allowances
For more school information please visit our school website.
Closing date: 19 April 2021 at noon.
Interviews to be held: 22 April 2021 (time t.b.c)
At Burlington we provide a warm, stimulating, welcoming environment which gives a secure foundation for all children to become happy, confident, caring individuals who achieve personal success and develop a lifelong love of learning.