Class teacher with KS2 experience required for a September 2021 start
Are you an enthusiastic, dedicated teaching professional with KS2 experience looking for an exciting career at an outstanding primary school?
The Governors and Headteacher of Dundonald Primary School would like to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and highly motivated full-time teacher to join our team.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, welcoming and friendly children
- An experienced and supportive team of staff
- A team who are passionate about teaching and learning
- An exciting, rich and challenging curriculum
- A strong commitment to professional career development and equal opportunities
- Well-resourced classrooms
- A commitment to staff and children's wellbeing
- An inclusive working environment
- A school close to good transport links
We are looking for someone who:
- is able to motivate and inspire children
- has high expectations of all pupils
- is highly committed about raising standards and life chances for all children
- Is passionate about teaching and learning and committed to ongoing professional development
- Is able to demonstrate their ability to establish positive relationships with pupils and colleagues and to contribute to maintaining the calm, working atmosphere that our pupils enjoy
- Has the ability to motivate children to enjoy school whilst being accountable for achieving high standards at all times
- Is caring, flexible and a good team member with excellent communication skills
- Is willing to collaborate and contribute to whole school development and promote an inclusive ethos that supports all children to achieve
Dundonald Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people and to equality of opportunity and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Appointment to this post will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Applications from experienced Main Pay Scale teachers and NQT’s are welcome.
Visits to school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to arrange a visit.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 22nd April 2021 at 12pm
Interviews: Monday 26th April 2021