An exciting opportunity to teach in a successful school with motivated children and supportive colleagues.
New Haw Community Junior School is situated in a pleasant outer suburban area three miles east of Woking and about 15 minutes' walk from West Byfleet Station which is on the main line from Waterloo.
We are keen to hear from full time teachers who wish to continue their professional development in a supportive and dynamic environment, alongside enthusiastic and friendly staff and pupils.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated children with a love of learning
- An innovative and enjoyable learning environment
- Friendly and supportive colleagues who are keen to share expertise and good practice
- A commitment to your professional growth and development with expert training opportunities both in and out of school
We are looking for teachers who are:
- Passionate about children's learning, safety and wellbeing
- Have high standards and expectations of themselves and learners
- Are evaluative, striving to improve and develop their practice and that of others
- Thrive as part of a team
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged where it is possible to adhere to Covid safe guidance.
Please contact the school office if you would like to make an appointment.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate their commitment to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children in line with all school policies and procedures. A satisfactory DBS disclosure is required for this role. References will be requested prior to interview.
New Haw Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.