Teacher – KS2
Full time and permanent
MPS/UPS depending on experience in line with our pay policy.
The Governing Board of Bramley St. Peter’s wish to appoint an experienced, inspiring and dedicated Teacher to join our friendly and inclusive Church of England Primary School to teach in Year 3 from September 2021. The ability or interest in leading Maths is also welcomed but not a requirement.
Bramley St. Peter’s is committed to enabling all pupils to succeed in learning and life and overcome any barriers and difficulties which may hinder this. We have a strong ethos linked to a nurturing and a holistic approach to the learning journey and development of every child. We value a strong working partnership with parents and carers, to support children reaching their true potential and achieving their best outcomes.
We would like a Teacher to join our dedicated team who:
• demonstrates consistently best practice with high expectations of themselves and learners - impacting positively on learning and securing good progress for all learners
• plans creatively, thematically and effectively so that learners are fully engaged and enjoy their learning journey, aspiring to do their best to be their best
• creates and maintains an inclusive ethos and positive climate for behaviour and learning - wherever this takes place
• sees themselves as a lifelong learner and is committed to developing themselves and others both working 'under your own steam' and working collaboratively as part of the school, phase and KS2 Team
• is able to carry out rigorous assessment and analysis of children's prior learning and outcomes to inform quality marking and feedback, planning, intervention and levels of challenge needed for all identified groups of children
• will contribute effectively to curriculum leadership across school within existing teams
• will contribute to whole school community activities and events
We will offer the successful candidate a warm welcoming and friendly school; supportive colleagues and Governing Board; children who are securely developing a love of learning, Parents/Carers who will actively support their child's learning journey and the opportunity to continue your own professional development journey both within school and within the partnerships that Bramley St. Peter’s has with other schools and settings.
Prospective applicants are welcome to visit school. This can be fully supported following our Covid 19 risk assessment and control measures.
Visits can be arranged week beginning 19th April 2021. Please contact the school to book a date and time.
Closing date for applications: 3rd May 2021 (midnight)
Shortlisting: 4th May 2021
Interviews: 11/12th May 2021
Bramley St Peter’s Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding children. We expect all staff to share this commitment and the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Bramley St Peter's Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.