We are recruiting for Class Teachers (KS2) - Required for September 2021
Salary Range: Main Scale/UPS
Number on Roll: 390 (420 from September 2021)
The Governing Body of Our Lady and St Hubert’s Catholic Primary, invite applications from experienced and newly qualified teachers to join our happy, successful and hardworking school. We are seeking to recruit a creative, innovative and enthusiastic teachers, with a willingness to continue with their professional development and share their skills and love of teaching.
The successful candidate will:
- be hardworking, flexible and enthusiastic
- be able to work as part of a team to achieve the best for our children
- have high expectations in classroom management
- be able to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice
- have the ability to challenge all pupils to make exceptional progress and have high expectations of the behaviour of all pupils
- be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school and the care the school provides
We can offer the successful candidate:
- excellent opportunities for further professional development within school and with other primary schools in the Emmaus Catholic Multi-Academy Company
- a warm and welcoming atmosphere with a strong catholic ethos.
- a friendly, happy and supportive staff
- enthusiastic children who love learning and school life
A full application pack is available from the school office or the Emmaus Catholic MAC website.
We warmly welcome visits to the school. For specific questions about the role and/or to request a visit, please contact Sarah Gough at the school office.
Closing Date: 29th April 2021 (noon)
Interviews: Week Beginning 4th May 2021
Emmaus Catholic MAC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
All applicants must be able to provide documentation to prove their right to work in the UK.
Our Lady and St Hubert's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.