Class Teachers - KS2 in the first instance
Applications from NQTs welcomed
Ellingham Primary School is a warm and friendly two-form entry school serving a welcoming and supportive community. We are looking for experienced and energetic class teachers, passionate about high-quality learning and committed to being part of the team. Our headteacher joined in September 2019 and is ambitious to provide the best possible learning experiences and secure good progress for all our learners. She believes that significant investment in teaching staff and resources is key to this and we would welcome applications from any teacher who is keen to immerse themselves in a hardworking, nurturing, ambitious school, which since the Ofsted inspection in 2018, is moving from strength to strength.
We can offer you:
• attentive and enthusiastic children, engaged in their learning
• a nurturing environment, where staff and children’s well-being are a priority
• a calm and friendly learning environment in large, bright classrooms
• a supportive and friendly staff team, who are keen to share expertise and good practice
• a commitment to your professional development with expert training and coaching opportunities
• a welcoming community.
We are looking for an effective class teacher who:
• has a passion for making a difference in children's learning, progress, and social development
• demonstrates high standards and expectations of themselves and the children
• shows enthusiasm and creativity to inspire our children to love learning
• is reflective and ambitious to improve and develop their practice
• understands and implements the inclusive practice
• enjoys working as part of a team.
Potential applicants are encouraged to contact us before applying and arrange a visit to find out more about our school. Please contact Lizette Worrall to make an appointment.
Closing Date: 17th May 2021
Interviews to be held on: 20th or 21st May 2021
Ellingham Primary School is committed to the safeguarding, protection and welfare of the children and expect all staff to share in this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and medical check.