“Happy to Love Learn and Pray Together”
Post Title: KS2 Class Teacher – Part-time (0.6). Permanent
Location: St Fagans Church in Wales Primary School
Post Ref: ED32014458
Age range: 3-11 years
Post Grade: Main Pay Scale / Upper Pay Scale
Required for: 7th June 2021
The Headteacher and Governing Body are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated class teacher who is committed to the wellbeing of our pupils. They will teach our Year 5 class in the first instance. They will be passionate about learning, the curriculum and raising standards and someone who can bring learning alive for our wonderful children through inspirational, creative and dedicated teaching, whilst also being committed to enhancing the Christian ethos of the school.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• is enthusiastic, demonstrating excellent teaching and learning in KS2
• is a highly effective practitioner with high expectations
• will deliver the curriculum in an engaging and dynamic way
• is passionate about enabling every child to develop their potential and achieve of their best
• has experience supporting children with Special Educational Needs and challenging behaviour
• has experience of managing staff
• is able to build a good rapport with staff to ensure the smooth running of the team
• is able to work well with parents, other members of staff and external bodies to ensure safety and the progress of children
• Has the ability to develop and contribute to the continued development of our school
Please download or print off the application form by selecting the “Apply Now” button.
Due to our current interim working arrangements, we are unable to provide recruitment packs through the post.
Completed application forms should be returned direct to the school by the closing date, Friday 14th May 2021.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
This vacancy is suitable for post share.
Safeguarding and Child Protection are key priorities for the Council. We aim to support children and vulnerable adults to ensure they are as safe as they can possibly be. Our services and schools are committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and vulnerable adults, and will take action to safeguard their well-being, and acknowledge that children and vulnerable adults have a right to protection. This is supported in the general ethos of the Council and all schools.
As an equal opportunities employer, we value diversity. Therefore, although not a requirement for application, we welcome and encourage applications from underrepresented individuals including those:
• aged under 25;
• not in employment, education or training;
• from our local communities including in particular disabled individuals, carers and those from the Cardiff BAME and LGBT+ communities;
• ability to communicate fluently in Welsh.