We are looking to appoint a conscientious, dedicated and enthusiastic KS2 class teacher to join our team, starting in September 2021. We are looking for someone who ensures children make exceptional progress through providing an engaging curriculum that challenges and inspires children. The successful candidate will teach alongside our established part-time specialist English teacher and will take responsibility for maths and science as well as other foundation subjects. Hours will be 0.6 (working Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
The successful candidate will need to be:
• Be committed to providing an inspirational learning environment in order to achieve outstanding progress for all children.
• Able to form positive relationships with the whole school community and work collaboratively with colleagues both internally and externally.
• Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
• Have high expectations of yourself, enabling you to motivate and inspire children to achieve their full potential.
What we can offer you:
• The opportunity to be part of a friendly, supportive team committed to achieving high standards for all pupils.
• An enjoyable work environment in a friendly, happy school.
• A dedicated senior leadership team and governing body
• Commitment to staff development, including supporting staff to undertake new opportunities and continual professional development.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to take a tour of the school at interview. If you would like more information on the role please organise a conversation with the Head or SENCO via the bursar email address.
The contract is temporary in the first instance.