We are looking for an inspirational teacher who wants to teach in a good school where they feel valued and supported. At Orchard C of E Primary School we pride ourselves on our enthusiastic and creative staff that work hard to make learning challenging yet fun for all of our children.
If you are an excellent teacher, we want you to come and visit our amazing school or view what we have to offer you on our school website. Visits after school are warmly welcome and can be arranged by contacting the school office.
Our children would like you to:
• be creative in your lessons - we love to learn!
• be easy to talk to and willing to listen to our ideas
• have high expectation of us and yourself
• have a sense of humour
Our staff think you should have:
• a passion for learning and a positive outlook
• a creative approach to teaching
• bags of enthusiasm and be a great team player
We can offer you:
• well-behaved, enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
• parents and carers who are supportive of the school
• the opportunity to work with a strong team, supported by excellent CPD opportunities
• a Governing Body who are ambitious for all the children
• full support to successfully complete your ECT 1st year
This position is suitable for NQT’s.
Orchard CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.