KS2 - Class Teacher
At Suffah Primary School, we are looking for a passionate KS2 class teacher to deliver high-quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
WHY CHOOSE US
Suffah Primary School is an independent Islamic Primary school based in Hounslow. Our school is set within the grounds of Hounslow Masjid. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a great team of teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflection. We pride ourselves on excellent student behaviour and our strong ethos of inclusion and diversity.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary.
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and develop through mentorship and coaching.
- A successful NQT support program.
- Onsite parking.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
- Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A Good Honours Degree.
- THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
- Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the headteacher/assistant head for an informal conversation.
We reserve the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Suffah Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.