The Governing Body of Idris Davies School 3-18 are looking to recruit a passionate, committed teacher to join the school team in Key Stage 2. The school is fully committed to the successful candidate`s professional development and welcomes applications from newly qualified teachers.
The successful candidate will:
• Be passionate about the achievement of all children and doing “whatever it takes” to secure pupil progress and outcomes
• Excel at classroom organisation and management
• Use a range of teaching styles appropriate to a wide range of learning style preferences
In return, the school will offer:
• Children who are happy and eager to learn
• A friendly team aiming for high standards in all aspects of education
If, having read the details in the recruitment pack and job description provided, you require any further clariﬁcation regarding the role or the school please contact us by phone or email. If you feel that this may be the place and job for you, please complete the application form and return, along with your letter of application via email or post to:
Mr R B Owen
Idris Davies School 3-18
Idris Davies School 3-18 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.