Eteach are working with an Independent Islamic School based in West London who are looking for a passionate KS2 Class Teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. The successful candidate will be part of an energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success whilst maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
This position is on a full-time permanent basis starting October (January the latest).
• QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
• A Good Honours Degree
The right candidate will have:
• Detailed knowledge of the curriculum
• The ability to work as a team
• The ability to work towards deadlines
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic
• Excellent attendance and punctuality
To get started, simply APPLY NOW, or send an updated CV to Paige at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for any role with Eteach Agency you must:
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online Update
- Service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
Eteach Agency is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. Eteach is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures at enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of work.