KS2 Class Teacher fixed term, part time interests will be considered.
The Vineyard is a highly popular and successful primary school which has been rated “outstanding” by Ofsted. It is located at the top of Richmond Hill hidden away, a short distance from the river and Richmond Park. It also benefits from an unusually secluded and rural environment. As a school, we are passionate about meeting all children's needs, ensuring their happiness and making the most of their individual talents. The focus on developing a lifelong love of learning is underpinned by rigorous attention to the development of essential skills and tools. We aim to balance high academic standards with particular expertise and emphasis on the creative arts.
We are looking for:
• A teacher who is passionate about developing learners through a creative curriculum
• A teacher with high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
• Good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
• Consistency of thorough planning and assessment practice, with particularly strength in formative assessment
• A team player who engages in shared responsibility for achieving excellence
• A strong commitment to inclusive education
• A reflective practitioner who engages in discussion to aim to be the best they can be
• Excellent classroom management, organisational and inter-personal skills
In return we can offer:
• An excellent working environment.
• Talented and hard-working, professional colleagues who are committed to children’s success across the curriculum.
• A supportive, friendly and caring team.
• Excellent training and development opportunities
We promote diversity and applications are welcome from all, irrespective of sex, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age or disability.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing Date: Friday 3rd December 2021 at midday
Interview Date: TBC
Candidates will be contacted as soon as applications are received. Application forms and further details are available from the school office.
Please click the Apply Now button for more details on how to contact the Headteacher for more information or an informal discussion. Visits to the school (by appointment only) are welcomed.