An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to be part of our team at St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School in the beautiful market town of Malmesbury, Wiltshire. We are seeking to appoint a Permanent Full time KS2 Class teacher for 1st September 2022. Academically our pupils are thriving, pupil numbers are growing and there is an ambitious strategic plan, to meet the needs of the local community. We are looking for a Class Teacher who can engage pupils with a dynamic and exciting approach. You will have a good understanding of the primary curriculum and will be able to encourage pupils to achieve the best possible outcomes. We are looking for an energetic and dynamic candidate who can innovate and inspire the pupils in their class. This post is a class based teaching post full time in an Upper Key Stage 2 class.
If you are passionate about supporting children to achieve their potential in a calm way – this is the right post for you. All are welcome to apply, as a Catholic school we ask if you are not Catholic, you are supporting and willing to actively participate in the Catholic ethos of our school.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who:
- Is strongly committed to supporting the ethos of our Catholic school;
- A Key Stage 2 class teacher;
- An outstanding and dynamic teacher who inspires by putting children first;
- An outstanding practitioner, who is passionate about developing the potential of every child;
- A caring practitioner with high expectations of achievement and dedication to maintaining a safe, inclusive and nurturing environment which reflects the school commitment to safeguarding and equality;
- Someone who is approachable and able to develop effective partnerships with staff, governors and parents.
- ECT welcome to apply
If this is you, we can offer you:
- An ideal environment to grow and develop as a class teacher, in a beautiful town on the edge of the Cotswolds where the community is at the heart of all we do;
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated children, who love coming to school;
- Supportive parents who want to work closely with us;
- A lively and exciting place to work in a beautiful location;
- A professional, friendly and dedicated team of staff and supportive Governors;
- A commitment to developing you professionally. So if you are ambitious for the children you teach and want to work in a school where what you think and do is encouraged, welcomed and appreciated, please get in touch.
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the headteacher for an informal conversation.
Please visit our school website for more information about out school.
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.