We are looking for a KS2 Class Teacher and Lead Practitioner for Maths with TLR2a to work with the KS2 maths Lead.
Braunstone Frith is a large school on the western edge of Leicester City. Our aim is for our children to be 'Positive Thinkers and Lifelong Learners'.
We have a tradition of strong teamwork and clear leadership that is committed to do whatever it takes to improve pupil outcomes.
We would welcome applications from experienced teachers. You will be working with both the KS2 maths lead and year group maths leaders, as part of the maths development team.
At Braunstone Frith we are able to offer you:
- Enthusiastic and friendly children.
- A hard working team of people who are committed to providing the best education for our children.
- A school that has a strong commitment to developing its staff individually and places a strong emphasis on supporting and encouraging your continued progressional development.
- A well resourced school.
- A chance to be part of shaping the future of our school.
In return, we are looking for someone who:
- Loves working with children.
- Is enthusiastic, hardworking, highly committed and enjoys working as part of a team.
- Has high expectations of what all children can achieve.
- Can teach creatively and match learning to the needs of our children.
- Is an excellent maths teacher and has the potential to improve maths teaching and learning across KS2.
Noon Thursday 17th May
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the school office to make an appointment on 0116-2872487.
Please note, we do not accept CV's for any vacancies.