Are you interested in teaching in a school where the children want to learn, the learning is fun and the parents value education? Are you looking for a school with an engaging Creative Curriculum? If this sounds like the type of school you would love to teach in, then come and visit us.
We can offer you:
• Outer London Pay.
• On-site car parking & excellent public transport links
• Polite, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn.
• Friendly, welcoming, strong and supportive staff, parents and governors.
• On-going quality professional development and well-being.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is creative, innovative and forward thinking.
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner
• Is motivated and committed to raising standards and inclusive practice.
• Works effectively as part of a team.
• Has a good sense of humour and an understanding of the “bigger picture.”
• Forms positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents.
• Is a practising Catholic or an individual willing to support the strong ethos of the school.
The School and Governing Body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and will expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be taken for all short listed candidates prior to interview.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks.