Collingham is a thriving village school serving its local community. We have a highly performing team, who are committed to the school’s caring and Christian ethos. Staff work together to create a successful, secure, happy, purposeful and stimulating environment where all children feel respected and valued.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The governing body is looking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner who:
- Has high expectations of pupil’s attainment, behaviour and well-being.
- Is highly committed and who will work as part of our team to build on the school’s success.
- Enjoys building effective, nurturing relationships with pupils, parents and staff.
- Will provide a rich, varied and exciting curriculum that helps every child experience success.
- Will support and embrace the Christian vision of the school.
Collingham School will offer the successful candidate:
- Enthusiastic and motivated children.
- A thriving village school serving its local community.
- A high performing team of staff and governors who are committed to the school’s caring and Christian ethos.
- A team of dedicated professionals who work together to create a successful, secure, happy, purposeful and stimulating workplace.
- A child-centered learning environment where all children feel respected and valued.
- A commitment to Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Ethos and Values
“We are family; All are welcome; You are loved”
Through God's love, we create a happy and nurturing learning community.
Valuing individuality and embracing equality, we welcome all with respect and compassion into a safe environment where everyone can flourish.
With love and trust, we empower each child with the confidence to be everything they dreamed of – and more.
Our Christian vision and values are at the core of everything we do. It underpins our teaching and learning, and helps to create an environment which prepares our pupils to be independent, confident global citizens. We promote the well-being of the whole child and ensure the intellectual, emotional, physical and spiritual growth of all children.
We aim to ensure that every child receives their entitlement to access a rich and varied curriculum that enables them to be the best that they can be. We want them to understand the benefits of effort and enthusiasm, but also to show determination to keeping going even when things are difficult.
Visits to school are unfortunately unable to be arranged at this time. Applicants are invited to email any enquiries to the Headteacher.
Collingham Lady Elizabeth Hastings' Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.