We have a vacancy for a part-time (3 days/week - 0.6FTE) KS2 classroom teacher for the Autumn term 2022 (from 1st September to 31st December 2022). This is a part-time, fixed term contract for the duration of the maternity leave .
Salary negotiable on Teachers Main Pay Scales.
Yattendon School is a successful and happy school rated as ‘Good’ by OFSTED at our latest inspection in Spring 2022.
We would love you to consider joining our team and be part of our exciting future.
Following a significant building project, including a new all-weather sports pitch and a major refurbishment of classrooms, we are able to offer you and our children a modern and dynamic learning environment.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and friendly children
- A happy school with new, up to date facilities
- Dedicated and supportive colleagues
- Lots of support, access to excellent professional development and plenty of opportunity for growth no matter where you are in your teaching career
- Networking opportunities with other local schools as members of the Horley Learning Partnership
- Help with relocation expenses can be negotiable for this position
You are very welcome to come and visit us to see our school in action. Please call the school office to arrange a mutually convenient date and time to meet Guy Perkins, our Head Teacher.
We are happy to receive applications from experienced teachers or NQTs including practitioners at KS1, KS2 or KS3.
All applications should be received by midday on Thursday 7h July 2022.
Interviews to be arranged with shortlisted candidates.
“This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.”