KS2 Teacher – Yr 5
Start Date for Post: 01/09/2021
Contract Type: Two Year Fixed Term (with the possibility of extension from 01/09/23)
Term of Contract: 01/09/2021 to 31/08/2023
Hours: Full time
Salary: NQT / M1
NQTs Considered: Yes
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a KS2 class teacher at St Ann’s Well Academy.
St Ann’s Well is a lively, multi-cultural, inner city school, dedicated to attaining high standards for its pupils.
St Ann’s Well is part of the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust which is a dynamic cluster of schools committed to working collaboratively to deliver the best outcomes for all children.
We are looking for a talented practitioner who:-
- is or has the potential to be an outstanding classroom teacher;
- cares passionately about children and their development whilst still driving forward pupil progress and achievement;
- is passionate about teaching and learning and is able to adapt to changing circumstances and new ideas in a positive and creative manner;
- is an excellent team player and is keen to contribute to school development;
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build on and maintain strong relationships with staff, parents and carers, children, governors and the local and wider community.
In return we offer:-
- a welcoming community and a highly motivated, professional staff team that are driven towards continuously raising standards;
- excellent professional development through the Early Careers Framework, with an experienced mentor and in-house continuous professional development;
- a forward-thinking approach to teaching and learning throughout the school.
Visits to school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged. Please telephone the school office to make an appointment 0115-915-5808 to book a visit.
Closing Date: Monday 21 June 2021 at 12pm (noon)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced CRB check. CVs are not accepted.