Would you like to work in a vibrant city centre school committed to providing the best for the children and the community?
At Hannah More Primary School, we are looking for two enthusiastic and committed KS2 class teachers to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success and overcome barriers to learning.
WHY CHOOSE US
Hannah More Primary School is a good school based in central Bristol. We offer a supportive environment where individuals can grow and develop their career. Our school is set in a well-connected city location close to Temple Meads but with an excellent outdoor space. You will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflection.
We pride ourselves on our strong ethos of inclusion and diversity. Our school community offers the opportunity to become a meaningful part of the wider community through enrichment and extra-curricular activities.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary M1-6.
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- A successful early career framework support program.
- Onsite parking.
- A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A Good Honours Degree.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
Potential candidates for this role are warmly encouraged to visit the school. Please contact the office to arrange a visit.
Hannah More Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and must have two fully supportive references.