Easton CE Academy is seeking to appoint a talented and enthusiastic teacher to join our friendly staff team. The vacancy is for a full time Key Stage 2 teacher, to cover maternity leave.
- Are you looking to develop as a teacher in a dynamic and rapidly improving school?
- Would you like to be part of a friendly, talented staff team dedicated to improving outcomes for children?
The successful candidate will be joining our school at a very exciting time. Following a period of rapid improvement, we are now a successful, established, well-regarded, popular school. This has been the result of the hard work of our dedicated staff team, fantastic support from our parent and local community and our ongoing commitment to innovative teaching and learning and curriculum development, which includes Talk 4 Writing, Sounds Write Phonics, White Rose Maths, Pivotal Behaviour approaches and Oracy with Voice 21. Consequently, we were rated "Good" by OFSTED in November 2019 with an "Outstanding" judgment for the Personal Development of our pupils.
This is a great opportunity for a teacher to develop their classroom practice as part of our team.
What we offer:
- the support of a committed leadership team
- the family engagement and network support of DBAT and its academies
- a welcoming, friendly and cohesive staff team
- delightful, appreciative, enthusiastic children and the support and encouragement of our friendly and aspirational parents and carers.
You will have:
- experience as a successful class teacher
- the ability to secure good outcomes for the children
- a well-articulated educational philosophy which demonstrates a determination to ensure all children achieve the best they can
- a courageous attitude to developing your career in areas of significant social disadvantage and a steadfast belief in the transformational effect of a great education on young people's life chances.
Email and phone enquiries are encouraged and welcomed.
Applications from New Qualified Teachers will be considered.
Please contact the school office by phone or email through the school website.
Interviews will be held on 26th and 27th May 2021
Easton CE Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, and expects all staff, Governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a robust vetting process including an enhanced DBS check . We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Bristol.
The Diocese of Bristol Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.