KS2 Learning Support Assistants
Required for September 2020
In September 2015, The Arbib Education Trust extended the highly successful Langley Academy (secondary) by opening The Langley Academy Primary on the same site. Our intake increases by 90 pupils each year, from September we will have 503 children on roll. As a growing school with a child-centered approach, we are looking for LSAs who are dedicated to making a difference in our children’s lives.
We are looking for LSAs who are:
- Clear about their values and are passionate about the role a primary school can play in transforming children’s lives
- Able to work as a supportive, reflective member of our team
- Excited by working in a collaborative environment across The Trust
- Professional with a ‘can-do’ approach
- Flexible, quick-thinking with lots of great ideas
- Energetic, creative and able to use your initiative
- Approachable with excellent communication skills
- Role models for the school community
Job title: Learning Support Assistant
Salary/Grade: Level 1 1/2 £16,289 Actual
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm (with half an hour lunch break)
Term Time + INSET Days
Closing date: Friday 5th June 2020 at 12.00 midday
Interview date: To be held soon thereafter the closing date.
The Arbib Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a DBS check.
The Langley Academy Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.