Key Stage 2 Teacher , Temporary 3 days per week
1-5. Required from September 2020.
The Governors of Seely Primary School wish to appoint a KS2 teacher to teach intervention groups and PPA in KS2.
We have 525 pupils on role. We have hard working and dedicated staff and enthusiastic children, who are willing to learn and enjoy coming to school.
The ideal candidate will:
• have had experience of teaching in KS2
• have a proven track record of raising attainment at KS2
• have outstanding behaviour management strategies
• be able to work as part of a team
• be flexible and able to use their own initiative
• be energetic, enthusiastic and creative
• have excellent communication skills
• have high expectations for all children
In return we can offer the successful candidate:
• A thorough induction period to the school
• An experienced upper school phase leader to work alongside
• An enthusiastic, supportive team of colleagues
• Children who want to learn and behave well
• A bespoke CPD programme
The appointments of the successful candidate will be subject to enhanced DBS and other employment checks. All short-listed candidates will be expected to bring photographic proof of identity (e.g. passport, driving licence) and qualifications to interview.
The Co-head teachers, Mrs Jacqui Newton and Mrs Sally Pearce, are happy to discuss the vacancy with potential candidates.
Interviews will be held virtually
To make an appointment or to discuss the post further, please contact the school.
Online application via eteach.
Closing date – Friday 17th July, Noon
Interviews to be held the following week - shortlisted candidates will be notified of the date / time.
Our primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to safe recruitment and therefore the post is subject to an enhanced DBS check