Are you looking for a new challenge for September? Senior Leader for Upper KS2 required for our lovely school!
- An outstanding classroom practitioner?
- Looking for the potential to develop your leadership skills?
- Able to demonstrate skills and enthusiasm, motivating and leading others?
- Able to lead a subject effectively?
If you can answer yes to all these questions we have just the job for you!
We have a vacancy for a Senior Leader in Upper Key Stage 2 and are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hard working, motivated, and creative individual to make our blossoming team even stronger.
We are built on the strong foundation of a Christian Education and we believe that children are capable of making their lives extraordinary.
Send Church of England Primary school can offer you :-
- The opportunity to be part of an excellent team of professionals at a 'good' school
- Excellent CPD and leadership opportunities
- An able catchment of children who apply themselves
- A warm and supportive community
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of appointment is subject to satisfactory references and Data Barring services check.
Visits to the school are welcomed and strongly encouraged.
To arrange a visit or for more information please contact Mrs Susan Sayers – Executive Head Teacher on 01483-222143.
Closing date:- Noon Friday 17th April 2020
Interviews :- Friday 24th April 2020
Send Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.