We are currently recruiting for KS2 Primary School Teacher’s in the Ascot area; we are looking for experienced teachers looking for new opportunities.
We are looking for various KS2 teachers for a busy but friendly school to help provide an enjoyable, caring, and supportive learning environment where each child can develop to their full potential.
To be successful in the role you will need the below:
- Strong knowledge of the UK curriculum.
- Good behaviour management
- Enthusiasm to work with students.
- Adhere to the school’s policies and procedures.
- You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic, and motivated to deliver lessons to a high standard.
If you are interested, then please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01276674150.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that they are not a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2018.