We are currently recruiting for KS2 Primary School Teacher’s in the Bracknell area; we are looking for both NQT’s and experienced teachers looking for new opportunities.
We are looking for KS2 Teachers who can encourage and inspire each student into achieving their goals.
To be successful in the role you will need the below:
- Strong knowledge of the UK curriculum.
- Good behaviour management
- Enthusiasm to work with students.
- Adhere to the school’s policies and procedures.
- You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic, and motivated to deliver lessons to a high standard.
- Hold QTS
If you are interested, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01276674150.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that they are not a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2018.