A KS2 Teacher is required for January 2019, in a stunning, modern, British International School in Qatar. It is renowned for its academic excellence, being part of a world leading organisation for International Education, giving you the opportunity to become a part of a very highly reputable school, which offers exceptional learning opportunities to its students and endless, invaluable support to each and every member of staff.
They are looking for a passionate, dynamic and highly skilled KS2 Teacher who is seeking the next step in their career, as the school is constantly growing and expanding, enabling you to develop professionally and progress within the school.
It is situated just outside of Doha – the Capital City of Qatar, with endless amounts of attractions such as the Corniche Promenade, numerous parks, traditional markets, fantastic nightlife, known for its weekend brunches and currently getting ready to host the next world cup – something for everyone!
You are of course supported with a fantastic relocation package which includes:
• Fully furnished, rent free accommodation, in one of two apartment complexes, with both a pool and a gym on the rooftop, for you to use at your own leisure
• Full cover Medical insurance
• Initial flights
• Flight allowance every year
• Tax free salary
• Relocation allowance on arrival
• 2 free child place at the schools
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Bachelors Degree in Education, English, Maths or Science
• At least 2 years experience teaching primary, in a school following the National Curriculum for England
For more details contact Amy Collard-Gentle on +44 (0) 1276 674 204 or email@example.com