• passionate about teaching and learning?
• able to inspire and motivate children?
• committed to high standards for all?
We can offer you:
• a welcoming, friendly and dedicated staff;
• enthusiastic, motivated and hard-working children;
• a supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body.
Closing Date: 12.00pm Thursday 15th October 2020
Interviews: Interviews will be held upon application (early applications welcome)
WE ARE COMMITTED TO SAFEGUARDING AND PROMOTING THE WELFARE OF CHILDREN. AN ENHANCED DBS CHECK WILL BE SOUGHT FROM THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE.
Hurst Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.