Highbank Primary School | Teacher Lower KS2
Full time from 30 August 2019
Salary of role: Main Scale (23,720 – 35,008)
Status of contract: Temporary one-year maternity cover
Highbank Primary and Nursery School which is part of Transform Trust are looking for a teacher to join our amazing team.
Highbank is a caring, supportive school with a strong ethos and set of values. We have a strong commitment to improving outcomes for all our children. Being part of Transform Trust means that you will have access to professional development opportunities, a supportive network and future prospects that we believe will be hard to find anywhere else.
We can offer:
- Excellent Support
- Friendly, polite, well behaved children who deserve the very best
- Supportive, hard working colleagues and Governors who care passionately about our school and the local community
- A school that is part of a well-established successful partnership
- Excellent CPD opportunities through an extensive range of network groups and other Transform Trust initiatives
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an outstanding practitioner with high expectations of pupils’ achievement, attainment and behaviour
- Keeps children at the heart of everything they do
- Is an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Will make a positive contribution to the wider life and ethos of the school
Visits are positively encouraged. Please contact Dawn Lyons to make an appointment to view the school.
Closing Date: Friday 21 June 2019 at 12.00 noon.
All shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a Childcare Disqualification Self-Declaration Form. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and from people at different stages of their teaching career.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Highbank Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is therefore subject to a successful enhanced DBS check.