Teacher: £24,373 - £40,490 per annum – Salary within this pay range only to be agreed at interview.
This is a fixed term post until 31st August 2020 subject to staffing review.
Are you a great teacher who is keen to develop and open to new ideas? Do you have high expectations and want to make a difference?
If the answer is yes to these questions then Kings’ Forest may be the school for you.
The governors of Kings’ Forest Primary School are seeking a great, caring teacher to join our excellent team. Kings’ Forest has a proven track record of developing teachers. As a school we offer bespoke development for staff at all stages of their career from NQT to RQT all the way up to leadership. This post is suitable for both experienced teachers and those in their early stages of their career.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has the potential to be an excellent classroom practitioner
• Has high aspirations for all children
• Is able to build strong relationships
• Is willing to go the extra mile for the children we serve
• Is passionate about education and keen to continually reflect, learn and improve
• Has excellent subject knowledge
• Is able to support and challenge all pupils
The school can offer:
• A sensible approach to marking, feedback and assessment
• Excellent program of professional development including:
• Cross school learning through our 10-school teaching school alliance
• Engagement in lesson study and teacher inquiry
• Dedicated time to develop as a professional
• The opportunity to work within a forward-thinking school as part of a vibrant team of professionals committed to ensuring every child succeeds without the need for unnecessary judgmental monitoring
• Engaged and well-behaved children
• Supportive parents and governors
• An amazing, well-resourced building.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Candidates will be notified of invitation to interview by 5pm on the 15th November 2019
Interviews will take place on 22nd November 2019
Closing date for applications is 15th November 2019 at 12pm.
Kings' Forest Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.