Do you want to work at a school where children are at the heart of everything? Our aim is to ensure all of our children leave Westglade with the academic, social and emotional skills essential to achieve their dreams
We are looking for a KS2 teacher who
- Loves spending time with children
- Enjoys working in a team
- Will share their expertise and ask for help when they need it
- Be flexible in their approach
- Understands how important it is that children achieve their full potential every year.
- Is interested in a holistic approach to education and understands the importance of making learning fun and challenging
We can offer
- The opportunity to work with amazing children who will value all the opportunities you give them.
- The chance to work with a team who really care about each other and enjoy working collaboratively
- A sensible approach to the importance of home/work balance. We recognise that teachers who have fulfilling lives and are well rested create positive learning environments for children.
- An environment in which you can develop as a professional through extensive CPD opportunities.
May 2019. OFSTED says
‘Staff morale is high. They are proud to work at the school and value the consideration you give to both their professional development and their wellbeing’
“Come and have a look at what we are doing at Westglade”.
Our children say:
“Come and be our teacher. We are kind and funny and love to do exciting things”
Visits are warmly welcomed.
Closing date: Friday 17th April 2020
Interviews: Thursday 23rd April 2020
Westglade Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Scheme (DBS).