St Mary's Primary School has an exciting opportunity for a class teacher to join our KS2 team in September 2020. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspiring Teacher. We welcome applications from NQTs and teachers experienced in either KS1 or KS2.
About St Mary's C of E Primary School:
St Mary's is a one form entry primary school based in Chessington, Surrey with just under 215 children aged 3-11. We currently have 7 classes and a pre-school Nursery. The school is small enough to retain a family atmosphere, but large enough to offer full challenge and opportunity to all children. The children are happy at school and enjoy learning. The staff work in close partnership with parents, to provide a high quality primary education for every child.
We are looking for an individual who:
• Is passionate about high quality teaching, which enables the best learning opportunities for children
• Has high expectations of children’s behaviour and learning outcomes
• Is a committed, enthusiastic team player who is able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Shares our commitment to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all children
We can offer you:
• A supportive, professional and hardworking environment
• A commitment to your personal continuing professional development and opportunities for career progression
• An inclusive and friendly school community
• Friendly, responsive and enthusiastic pupils St Mary’s Church of England Primary School.
• Enthusiastic, dedicated and collaborative staff team
Salary will be dependent on your level of experience.
We strongly encourage candidates to arrange a visit to our school before submitting an application so please come and see us.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Thursday 4th June 2020.
Interviews: Week commencing 8th June 2020.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve the right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date. References will be requested prior to interview.
St Mary’s Primary is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and an enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.