Newton Linford Primary School is looking for a highly effective, and inspirational Key Stage Two teacher to join in August 2020. This is a permanent position for someone wanting to develop their skills within a small school environment.
The aim of the school is to provide a broad and balanced curriculum that enables each child to reach their full potential in a happy, caring environment. Well-being and Character Education are at the forefront of our thinking and the successful candidate will be expected to share in this ethos and nurture the whole child.
We are looking for a forward thinking teacher to be a part of our team of committed colleagues, who share the common goal of striving to deliver a curriculum that ensures our pupils succeed per-sonally, academically and socially; always keeping the children at the heart of everything we do.
The successful candidate will work in either our Y3/4 or Y5/6 classes and teach to a high standard, ensuring all the children achieve their full potential. They will be expected to communicate positively with staff, children and parents and instill a love-for-learning alongside resilience and independence.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- An enthusiastic, committed and passionate individual, able to motivate and inspire children and colleagues
- A team player who is committed to leading extra-curricular activities and enrichment events in order to go the ‘extra mile’
- Ambitious and optimistic, for both themselves and their pupils
- Determined to make a real difference to the lives of those they teach
- An excellent Key Stage 2 teacher with a passion for learning and an ability to secure good pupil progress for children in their class
- A talented and ambitious practitioner
- Confident in ensuring the highest expectations of achievement and behaviour
- An individual with a positive 'can do' approach, willing to use initiative, imagination and creativity
- An effective organiser with interpersonal skills
This appointment has the potential to have a real and lasting impact in a school which is part of a newly established, progressive and supportive Multi-Academy Trust (The Bradgate Education Partnership) to whom your career is important. You will have access to a wide range of CPD through the STEP Teaching School Alliance.
Application Closing Date: Monday 8th June 2020 (9.00)
Interview Date: TBC and may be via video call
Obviously in these unusual times it is impossible for candidates to visit our school. The Co-Headteachers coming into post and also the current Headteacher are happy to answer any questions. Please contact the school either by telephone O1530 242370 or via the main office email and we will arrange a time for either a phone or video call back.
Newtown Linford Primary School is committed to equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably experienced persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.