Start date: 1st January 2021
Hours: Full time
Salary: £25,714 - £30,299 per annum (pay award pending) – salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview
This is a temporary post until 31st August 2021 to cover sickness absence until the date specified or the postholder’s return if earlier
The head teacher and governors seek to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated KS2 teacher to join our happy school. It is a full-time temporary post from 1st January to 31st August 2021.
The successful candidate will:
• Have high expectations of learning and behaviour
• A clear understanding of AFL and KS2 curriculum
• Actively support the Christian ethos of the school
• Be a creative and forward-thinking person
• Take an active part in the wider life of the school.
• Can offer leadership in a subject area.
We can offer:
• A committed and enthusiastic staff who work well as a team
• Friendly and responsive children
• Appropriate professional development
• A pleasant and stimulating learning environment.
• Opportunities within the school to take on and lead significant areas and or subjects.
Closing date: Friday 11th December 2020.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
St Mary's Church of England Primary School, Thornbury is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.