Teacher £25,714 - £41,604 per annum. Salary within this pay range to be agreed at interview.
Are you an exciting and engaging teacher? Do you have excellent team work and communication skills? Can you have a positive impact on our learners as part of our brilliant teaching team?
If yes, you might just be the new teacher we are looking for! CCJ is ready to appoint a highly motivated and creative teacher to join our strong team from September 2021. This post will be class based in KS2 and there will be a subject to lead depending upon the skillset and experience of the successful candidate. NQTs are welcome to apply.
We are a vibrant school within a brilliant community of parents, children and teachers and are looking for someone who can share in and promote our strong ethos and values. Having been graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted and ‘Outstanding’ by SIAMs, we are looking for a new member to join our team and help us continue to offer the best for our children.
As a large junior school, the five classes in each team plan and work together so this role would best suit a good communicator and team player who will give their all to ensure success. We pride ourselves on our relationships with children and their families so we are looking for someone who can build trust and care for our learners within our church school environment. We try to provide for the whole child and promote a love of questioning and reflective thinking in line with our growth mindset focus. A fresh approach to pedagogy with a passion for teaching is vital.
We can offer you the chance to join a school that has ...
• engaged, creative, eager learners who rise to challenges and are determined to do their best.
• a highly skilled, enthusiastic and committed staff, strong community and Church links and a fully engaged and supportive Governing Body.
• a strong SLT that are committed to CPD for all staff.
• a collective determination to ensure that the school continues the journey of building on the recent very positive OfSTED report to offer the best for every child.
• innovative teaching staff that put contextualised learning and the quality of children’s experiences, at the heart of the curriculum.
We are looking for someone that is…
• a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher, who rises to the challenge of engaging and motivating pupils.
• a true team player, with excellent interpersonal skills, who brings fresh, creative ideas and is keen to develop professional relationships with the whole team.
• sympathetic to our Christian distinctiveness and values as a Church school.
• full of enthusiasm, energy and humour.
Visits to the school are not possible at present however the Head and Deputy will host an optional question and answer session via Zoom on Tuesday 9th March at 5pm. Please contact the school office to sign up for this if you wish.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 18th March 2021 at 12pm with interviews taking place by 29th March 2021.
Christ Church Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Christ Church, Church of England Junior School, Downend is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.