Start: 1st September 2022
Salary: MPR1 to MPR3
Contract: Permanent, 0.5 (two and a half days per week)
Location: Whitchurch, Bristol, BS14
This is a fantastic opportunity and the post would be suitable for experienced practitioners as well as newly qualified teachers, who would be able to benefit from our successful and supportive Futura Learning Partnership ECT Induction Programme.
This is a part time, permanent role for two and a half days a week. We are looking for a confident KS2 practitioner
who will know how to both support and challenge our children and be aspirational for every individual. Our single form entry school has been recognised by our trust and the local community as providing excellent care and support to children and families.
This is an excellent opportunity for:
- A teacher who has experience of working across the primary age range, especially KS2 as well as newly qualified teachers
- A person who can develop excellent relationships with children, parents and staff
- A person who can motivate, challenge and inspire children
- Someone who recognises the importance of phonics in EYFS/KS1, continuing into KS2
- A dedicated and caring practitioner with high expectations of achievement
- A creative individual who can foster a love of learning in their classroom
- Someone who wants to lead a curriculum area
- A flexible, fun and energetic person to join our friendly team
Our school/trust can provide:
- Well-behaved children who are ready to learn.
- Highly committed and enthusiastic staff
- An orderly and pleasant working environment
- A commitment to staff well-being
- Coaching and mentoring within school to develop practice
- A very supportive trust with CPD and networking opportunities
- A very supportive local governing body
The successful applicant must be fully supportive of the values and ethos of our school and trust. Wansdyke Primary School is part of Futura Learning Partnership. The Trust currently comprises of fourteen schools and is moving towards its vision of being a truly inclusive provider of 3-19 education in South Bristol and Bath.
For further information about our Trust, please visit the website.
Further details about our school can be found on our website.
Visits are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement and potential candidates should contact Wansdyke Primary School on 0117-903-0218 to arrange a convenient date and time.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Friday 8th July 2022
PLEASE NOTE: Early applications are encouraged. The School reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should the School be able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Wansdyke Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.