An ‘Outstanding’ graded, creative and high achieving 3-Form Entry Primary School in South East London (Borough of Lewisham), are looking to recruit a KS2 Primary Teacher & NQT in preparation for January 2020.
This fantastic Primary School are looking for either a KS2 Primary Teacher or Newly Qualified Primary Teacher – KS2/NQT. Experienced Primary Teachers can qualify for a TLR, while NQT’s will enrol on the Primary School’s successful NQT induction providing you with: 1:1 Mentor, SLT guidance, CPD opportunities, lesson observations and both in and out of house training throughout the Borough if required.
• KS2 Primary Teacher
• Fantastic Newly Qualified Primary Teacher Opportunity – NQT
• Brilliant opportunity for experienced KS2 Primary Teachers to gain a TLR
• Key Stage 2 (KS2) Role – School will work around your personal teaching strengths
• Tailored NQT Induction: 1:1 Mentor, SLT Guidance, CPD and lesson observations
• Creating and delivery engaging and ‘Good or Outstanding’ lessons daily
• Working a part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Key Stage 2 Primary Teachers
• January 2020 start – Full Time – Permanent
• Inner London Pay Scale
• MPS/UPS + TLR (Size depending on responsibility)
• You must be looking to develop and progress throughout the school
• Must take onboard peers’ feedback and guidance
• Good understanding of the Primary and KS2 curriculum
• Strong academics throughout: GCSE’s, A Levels and Degree
• Basic understanding of the Teaching Standards
• Graded ‘Outstanding’ in their latest Ofsted report
• 3-Form Entry – 750 pupils – Multi-cultural
• Proven successful and tailored NQT Induction
• Fantastic CPD opportunities throughout
• ‘Outstanding’ team of Primary Teachers – Superb guidance provided
• Forward thinking SLT – Deputy Head Teacher support
• Good Tube Links
Apply today for this fantastic Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher & NQT opportunity in Central London – Borough of Lweisham!
We would love to hear from you if you are a passionate Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher & NQT! Please send your CV to Julie at email@example.com. If shortlisted, you will be contacted immediately!! Alternatively please call 0127667 4227 for further information.