St Mary’s C of E Primary School is an exciting place to be
Rated by Ofsted as GOOD in all areas (March 2019) / Rated by SIAMS as OUTSTANDING (February 2016)
St Mary’s Primary School is a large, two form entry school with Nursery in Byfleet, Surrey. Applications are invited from motivated teachers or NQT’s who possess enthusiasm, excellent teaching skills and drive to improve learning to join our team. This is a temporary maternity cover post from January 2020 and we envisage that the cover will be required until January 2021, with the possibility of future opportunities for the right applicant.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:-
• a passion for learning
• excellent teaching skills
• high expectations of self and others
• keen to contribute to all areas of school life
• good interpersonal skills
• enjoys a challenge and are committed to the schools aims and vision
We can offer:
• an inclusive environment where every child matters
• a supportive and committed staff team
• good training and professional development opportunities
• a pleasant school environment
The best way to get a feel for St Mary's School is to come and visit us. The Headteacher would be delighted to meet you and show you around our school; please telephone Sarah O'Rourke at St Mary's for available tour times.
St Mary's C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check and Disqualification by Association Check.
Closing Date: Wednesday 6th November @ 9am
Short Listing: Thursday 7th November 2019
Interview dates: Wednesday 13th November 2019 (Time TBA)