We are looking to recruit two passionate and committed KS2 Teachers to work in lower KS2.
The posts are fixed term to cover maternity leave, and are due to start 21 June 2021. Please note: This start date is based on current government shielding guidance relating to staff that are pregnant from 28 weeks onwards. If this guidance changes the start date for the posts may be put back to September 2021.
The successful applicants will:
- Be committed to delivering excellent learning opportunities for children.
- Be able to ensure the effective teaching of whole classes, groups and individuals so that teaching objectives are met, momentum and challenge are maintained, and best use is made of teaching time.
- Set high expectations for pupils' behaviour, establishing and maintaining a good standard of discipline through well-focused teaching and through positive and productive relationships.
- Be someone who will thrive in a ‘no excuses’ culture and believes that every child, irrespective of background and starting points, can and will be successful in their learning.
- Have experience of teaching KS2 children.
Why choose Cleeve Primary?
Cleeve Primary School is part of Horizon Academy Trust - a caring community of children, parents, staff and governors. Together we continually strive to provide a happy, supportive and safe environment for children to learn and realise their potential. This post presents the right candidate with the chance to make a significant contribution to the future development of the school and to the outcomes of our pupils. If you would like to find out more, please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, welcoming environment in a well-run and respected school.
- A supportive, friendly and dedicated staff team
- Positive, well behaved and happy children who are eager to learn
- Pension Scheme
- A vision that is underpinned by high expectations and wanting the very best for our pupils.
Although the posts are attached to Cleeve Primary School, as an employee of the trust you may be required to work at other schools within the MAT.
For more information regarding the posts please view the attached job description.
Interviews: Monday 10 May 2021
Any offer of employment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service
The trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Horizon Academy Trust is fully committed to achieving fairness and equality in employment and seeks to achieve a workforce which reflects the diversity of the community it serves. No job applicant or employee will be treated less favourably or disadvantaged, either directly or indirectly, on the grounds of gender, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, age or any other unjustifiable reason.