Keystage 2 Teaching Assistant and Midday Supervisor
Start Date: 12th April 2021 or ASAP
Contract: Fixed term until 8th July 2022
Roles: Teaching Assistant: Grade 6 £19,701- £20,094pa pro rata (£10.20 - £10.41 ph) 7 hours 45 minutes per week Tuesday-Thursday
Midday Supervisor: Grade 4 £18,564 - £18,750 pa pro rata (£9.62 - £9.71 ph) 3 lunchtimes per week
Applications close: Wednesday 17th March at 12noon
Interview dates: Monday 22nd & Tuesday 23rd March 2021
The Headteacher and Governing Body of Congerstone Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic, creative and flexible member of staff to join our dedicated and hardworking team.
As Teaching Assistant, you will join our Keystage 2 team to work within our Year 3 and Year 4 classes- supporting with groups and general classroom tasks
As Midday Supervisor you will be required to work as part of a team, taking responsibility for the health, safety and security of our children during the lunchtime period 12.15 – 1.15pm.
The successful candidate will:
- Be patient, caring and show commitment.
- Be able to develop a good understanding of children’s individual needs in order to support children’s progress in all areas.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to work using their own initiative.
- Be hardworking with good organisational skills.
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Be flexible and positive with a good sense of humour.
- Have the highest expectations for all our children and their futures.
Previous experience of working in a school environment is essential.
Candidates are welcome to visit. Please contact Miss Hunter in the school office for an appointment. Further information and an application form can be downloaded from our website or alternatively please contact the school office.
Congerstone Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Congerstone Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.