KS2 TEACHING ASSISTANT : Level 2 1:1
Grade 3 points 5-6 : FTE £18,795 – 19,171 pro-rata :
This is a temporary position commencing ASAP for two terms.
25 hours per week 8.15 am – 1.15 pm
Odyssey Educational Trust (Humberstone Junior Academy) are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and hard working Level 2 Teaching Assistant to provide 1 : 1 Support.
The successful candidates:-
- Must have experience of dealing with challenging behaviour.
- Be able to support individual pupil(s) inside and outside the classroom to enable them to access an inclusive curriculum.
- Have successful recent experience of working with children of this age.
- Be able to work calmly under pressure and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to build a nurturing, supportive relationship.
In return we can offer you:-
- A commitment to CPD and leadership for all, through both the school and the trust network
- A strong team ethos and a commitment to staff wellbeing
- The chance to work in a unique learning environment, reflecting our commitment to creative learning
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and friendly team of staff
- Possibility of a permanent contract.
If you would like to be our newest member of our friendly team we would love to hear from you. If you wish to view the school for an informal visit. Please make arrangements by contacting Jenny Gallacher, PA. on O116_2767648.
Closing date: Monday 9th March 2020 @ 12 noon _ applications via Eteach
Interview date: TBC
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.