We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible and committed Teaching Assistant, ideally with some experience, to start as soon as possible.
You will be supporting the learning of all children, including those with special educational needs, within mainstream classes.
We are committed to all our children achieving their full potential across the expanding range of opportunities we offer them. We would like to recruit an individual who will contribute to this ethos and be proactive in moving our school forward.
The successful candidate will:
• have a good level of general educational qualifications
• enjoy working with children and be able to show initiative both in class and group situations
• have an interest in special educational needs
• have an understanding of learning and be able to contribute to assessment and planning
• have high expectations, together with caring attitude and flexibility
• know how to provide the children with a safe and secure environment
In addition you will:
• have lots of energy and patience
• demonstrate good communication skills
• have a positive, hardworking attitude
• be able to work effectively within a committed team of TAs and Teachers
• be committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity
• cover some lunch time duties
We can offer:
• confident, well-behaved children who are willing learners
• an enthusiastic, dedicated and friendly staff team
• knowledgeable and proactive Governors
• positive and supportive parents
Applicants would normally be encouraged to visit the school, however under the current circumstances success criteria will be based on applications and supporting statements only, following successful application virtual interviews will be carried out in the first instance. Please contact the school if you would like any further information.
Hours of work will initially be: 8.45am - 3.15pm Monday to Friday (Part time hours will be considered). Term time only – plus 4 days
Salary: £17,489- £19,190 (FTE)
Closing date: 8th October
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS check at an enhanced level .
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.